|Main Archive Page > Month Archives > spamassassin-dev archives|
I just noticed the "UPDATE version" I'm currently getting in
updates_spamassassin_org.cf is the same as the one I got on 2011-11-02:
# UPDATE version 1195874
$ host -t txt 0.4.3.updates.spamassassin.org
0.4.3.updates.spamassassin.org is an alias for 2.3.3.updates.spamassassin.org.
2.3.3.updates.spamassassin.org descriptive text "1195874"
$ host -t txt 1.3.3.updates.spamassassin.org
1.3.3.updates.spamassassin.org descriptive text "1195874"
Not sure if this is related to ruleqa being stuck on 20111108 or not:
The date of the last sa-update is the same day I got the 3.3.x rules
for the first time due to the new CNAME.
Can't figure out why it stopped then. The masscheck -net run on 20111105
was over the minimum threshold for ham and spam, so we should've gotten
updates on that day and the two after it (which also were over the
threshold) as far as I can tell.
-- "Of course there's strength in numbers. But there's strength in sharp weaponry too. Ironically, this lead to what we call 'civilization'." - spore http://www.ChaosReigns.com