|Main Archive Page > Month Archives > infosec-news archives|
Forwarded from: Thomas Lim <thomas (at) syscan.org>
The CFP for SyScan'11 will close on 28th February 2011. please send in our
All selected speakers for SyScan'11 Singapore will enjoy the following benefits:
1. $1000 Singapore Dollars reimbursement for air-ticket
2. 3 nights of hotel accommodation at conference hotel
3. Breakfast, lunch and Dinner during conference
4. Networking Party
5. After Conference Party - SHACK@PATTAYA
5a. Free return air-ticket to Pattaya
5b. Free 2 night accommodation at Party Hotel
5c. Loads of alcohol and fun
6. $500 Singapore Dollars honorarium for new presentation
7. $250 Singapore Dollars for submission of presentation material before
11 April 2011
8. $250 Singapore Dollars for submission of technical white paper
Please refer to SyScan website for more details.
Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.