full-disclosure-uk January 2009 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] Jesus was jew !

Re: [Full-disclosure] Jesus was jew !

From: Miller Grey <vigilantgregorius_at_nospam>
Date: Fri Jan 23 2009 - 15:32:13 GMT
To: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@gmail.com>


...fascinating discourse...

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@gmail.com
> wrote:

>
>
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Prototype This <terminale@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Stop replying
>
> Make me.
>
>
>> and shoot yourself in the head.
>
> Coward talking nonsense.
>
>
>> You know that you are
>> just a little dirty brainwashed jew.
>
> Bla bla bla.
>
>
>>
>> Zionist killed and lied to prophets
>
> When?
>
>
>> , so you think that with Schneider
>> name we will believe you.
>
> Did not ask you to believe me, just to stop your propaganda on a comsec
> mailing list.
>
>
>> 99.99% of the world know that zionist love to make propaganda as you know.
>
> Bla bla bla.
>
> And the 0.01% are just the brainwashed
>> ppl or the zionist themself.
>
> Bla bla bla.
>
>
>>
>> And the blabla it you who do it. by posting lie from your other
>> zionist and calling them Fact.
>
> Facts by definition are verifyiable - unlike your opinions/propaganda.
>
>
>> You know that your end is near.
>>
> You lost . That it.
>
> What makes you think you know what I know? You have trouble with basic
> logic.
>
>
>
>>
>>
>> 2009/1/23 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@gmail.com>:
>> >
>> >
>> > On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:36 PM, ghost <ghosts@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 4:15 AM, Avraham Schneider
>> >> <avri.schneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> > Your logic is flawed:
>> >> >
>> >> > On the one hand you claim it is bad to serve in the Israeli military
>> >> > On the other you claim that it is bad that I didn't serve in the
>> Israeli
>> >> > military
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >> You're a complete and utter moron if you can't comprehend what I
>> >> wrote. Chicken hawk.
>> >
>> > blablabla... that's all you do.
>> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> >
>> >> > Why don't you make up your mind, or at least spread contradicting
>> claims
>> >> > over multiple posts or under different handles as you are accustomed
>> to
>> >> >
>> >> > Besides, I am not 'showing my support' - I am responding to
>> propaganda
>> >> > distributed here by people like you.
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >> Typical zionist jew, if they don't like your opinion they call it
>> >> propaganda... and then respond with reports from some quasi-government
>> >> agency that specializes in propaganda. Now that's funny.
>> >
>> > What's funny is that you are avoiding the question.
>> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> >
>> >> > As for cowardliness, it seems you are the one who posts using a
>> >> > nickname.
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >> Would you like to meet and find out who I am "Avraham"? I've lived in
>> >> the bay my entire life and just recently moved out of state. My entire
>> >> family is still there and I will be returning to visit sooner rather
>> >> than later. This isn't "G4TV Special Report," you can't hide behind
>> >> the keyboard in the real world.
>> >
>> > Sure. And you are still hiding behind a psuedoname.
>> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Sideline cheerleaders deserve the same war at there doorstep as the
>> >> scum that commit it. You preach death, you're no better than nazi
>> >> scum.
>> >
>> > I preach death? When?
>> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> >
>> >> > Finally, You are the one being pathetic for doing that much research
>> on
>> >> > me
>> >> > online to get to the conclusion I did not serve in the military
>> (which
>> >> > is
>> >> > true BTW, and not like js-sentier's conclusion that I'm the soldier
>> who
>> >> > was
>> >> > filmed throwing rocks at Palestinians.)
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >> Doing research on someone who supports the death of innocent civilians
>> >> is far from pathetic.
>> >
>> > You are claiming I support the death of innocent civilians - prove that.
>> >
>> >>
>> >> In fact, if I am the only one who has done
>> >> research on you I would be quite ashamed of the human race.
>> >
>> > Who cares who you're ashamed of?
>> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> and this coming from the man who wants my real name so he could do his
>> >> research on me
>> >
>> > No, just showing that you are the one who is a coward, I don't really
>> care
>> > who you are.
>> >
>> >> ... typical zionist scum, nothing but double standards
>> >> if you're not "one of them."
>> >
>> > Yes, and we also drink the blood of Christian babies on Passover.
>> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> :-)
>> >
>> > Why are you smiling?
>> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>> >> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>> >> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>> >
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>> > Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>> > Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>> >
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>



Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/