full-disclosure-uk January 2009 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] Barack Obama <-- No

Re: [Full-disclosure] Barack Obama <-- Not Appropriate

From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider_at_nospam>
Date: Fri Jan 23 2009 - 00:37:28 GMT
To: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com>


You make less and less sense with every post you make. You are delusional. Ask for help (not online).

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:34 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com> wrote:

> And you ?
>
> Please tell me god, i know i'm an inferior human being regarding you, but
> please tell me
>
> 2009/1/22 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@gmail.com>
>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:03 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hey bitch, you're the first to spread propaganda here, then STFU.
>>>
>> this mailing list is archived online - it's not difficult to prove you
>> wrong, but you ignore reality so I'm not going to bother (it's too easy for
>> others to do if they really cared)
>>
>>
>> You've got no creditbility here.
>>>
>> Why, because you say so?
>>
>> What did you do for computer security lately?
>>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2009/1/22 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@gmail.com>
>>>
>>>> the fact that you express your opinions on a political manner in a
>>>> comsec mailing list and they happen to be copied from terrorist propaganda
>>>> (i.e. baseless, ignores reality, full of lies and distortions)
>>>>
>>>> And when you are presented with facts that contradict what you said, you
>>>> shift the argument to baseless character attacks (with your pathetic
>>>> English).
>>>>
>>>> That basically proves you are here to do propaganda - either voluntarily
>>>> (because you are EVIL) - or because you are paid to do it by evil
>>>> people/governments (like Iran, who is known to support terrorists).
>>>>
>>>> But it does not explain why you expect n3td3v to stop his computer
>>>> security related discussions (that are not technical, but computer security
>>>> related), when you don't stop your propaganda that is _completely unrelated
>>>> to computer security_?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:38 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> yeah totally, i work for fucking IRAN punk, if i'm agains free israeli
>>>>> bull-shit, and n3tcr4p , then i'm ureleet or Iran propaganda or something
>>>>> EVIL.
>>>>>
>>>>> this prove your closed-mind side which in this case turns in a fucking
>>>>> brown noze.
>>>>>
>>>>> 2009/1/22 andrew.wallace <andrew.wallace@rocketmail.com>
>>>>>
>>>>>> Remember in the Palestine war thread he accused you for working for
>>>>>> Mossad and being paid to post on full-disclosure. Though he
>>>>>> propagandas against n3td3v constantly to turn the world against me or
>>>>>> something. Maybe its j-f sentier who is paid to be here and propaganda
>>>>>> against things. He may not be a terrorist but he uses terrorist like
>>>>>> tactics to turn hatred on. j-f sentier's defence will be, 'but
>>>>>> 'Ureleet' done it so it must be ok to join in'. If 'Ureleet' told you
>>>>>> to jump off a bridge would you do it?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Andrew
>>>>>> Intelligencer &
>>>>>> Founder of n3td3v
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:05 PM, Avraham Schneider
>>>>>> <avri.schneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>> > The fact that he bears the same name as me, does not mean it's me.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > I don't spam propaganda - I invalidate yours.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:16 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> >>
>>>>>> >> which propaganda ?
>>>>>> >>
>>>>>> >> you're spamming propaganda everytime you post.
>>>>>> >>
>>>>>> >> But i understand why now :
>>>>>> >>
>>>>>> >> http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1049327.html
>>>>>> >>
>>>>>> >> "The footage also shows an Israeli soldier, believed by the
>>>>>> military
>>>>>> >> police to be Corporal Avraham Schneider, picking up stones and
>>>>>> participating
>>>>>> >> in the disturbance, instead of preventing it. "
>>>>>> >>
>>>>>> >> Everything is clearer than ever.
>>>>>> >>
>>>>>> >> 2009/1/22 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@gmail.com>
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 9:35 PM, <A.L.M.Buxey@lboro.ac.uk> wrote:
>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>> >>>> Hi,
>>>>>> >>>> > I called for John Cartwright to setup a non-technical cyber
>>>>>> security
>>>>>> >>>> > political full-disclosure mailing list some time ago, nothing
>>>>>> was
>>>>>> >>>> > setup.
>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>> >>>> because he didnt want to - and theres no demand?
>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>> >>>> > What are the solutions for splitting up full-disclosure into
>>>>>> technical
>>>>>> >>>> > and non-technical conversation unless two seperate mailing
>>>>>> lists are
>>>>>> >>>> > created?
>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>> >>>> go off and create a yahoo or google mailing list for such drivel
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> I second that. If he wants to have a list for different types of
>>>>>> >>> discussions, the best choice is to just open one yourself.
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> As for getting 'traffic' there, I doubt people would stop posting
>>>>>> here
>>>>>> >>> and start posting there (as nothing would stop them from posting
>>>>>> it here).
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>> >>>> and let FD go back to what it was a few years back - readable and
>>>>>> >>>> useful!
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> FD is un-moderated and as such people can post whatever they want
>>>>>> >>> (security related or not).
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> Usually, people would avoid annoying others with non-security
>>>>>> related
>>>>>> >>> topics - but in the case of js-sentiner and co., one can expect
>>>>>> some spam.
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> Sometimes, when they decide to attack others (either with
>>>>>> propaganda, or
>>>>>> >>> just because they are bored) , those attacked have two options -
>>>>>> either a)
>>>>>> >>> ignore it or b) respond with non-security related posts and defend
>>>>>> >>> themselves (or oppose their propaganda).
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> As far as readibility is concerned, that can easily be
>>>>>> accomplished by
>>>>>> >>> either white or black list filters - i.e. if you only care about a
>>>>>> certain
>>>>>> >>> vendor's patch notifications, put a filter to get them and
>>>>>> blacklist the
>>>>>> >>> rest; if you care not to get any andrew wallase/avraham
>>>>>> schneider/js
>>>>>> >>> sentier/whatever/whoever conversations - set a filter for that -
>>>>>> and you are
>>>>>> >>> back with a readable FD.
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> Just keep in mind that your posts requesting FD to go back to
>>>>>> being
>>>>>> >>> readable, are not computer security related either (at least
>>>>>> without
>>>>>> >>> wickedly twisting the meaning of the phrase 'computer security').
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> So for the same reason you find it OK to post your request (and it
>>>>>> is),
>>>>>> >>> andrew finds it OK to posts his (and it is).
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> Not trying to defend n3td3v or anything - but there's some
>>>>>> hypocricy
>>>>>> >>> here.
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>> >>>> ala
>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>> >>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> >>>> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>>>>>> >>>> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>>>>>> >>>> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>> >>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> >>> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>>>>>> >>> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>>>>>> >>> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>>>>>> >>
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > _______________________________________________
>>>>>> > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>>>>>> > Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>>>>>> > Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>>>>>> >
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>>>>>> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>>>>>> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>>>>> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>>>>> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>



Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/