full-disclosure-uk January 2009 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider_at_nospam>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 16:04:50 GMT
To: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com>


On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:38 PM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>Hamas is also designated as a terrorist organization by the US
> state department.
>>
>> What a nice reference ....
>>>
>> Do you dispute it?
>>
> Yes i do, a problem with that ?
>>
> Yes, you have a problem.
>>
>>
>
> So because i dont agree i have a problem ?
> Go fuck yourself
>
>>
>>>>
>>>>> >>I said Hamas was, and that the Palestinians elected Hamas as
>>>>> governement.
>>>>> Hamas resist against your invasion.
>>>>>
>>>> How? By firing at _civilians_? Sending suicide bombers to attack
>>>>> _civilians_? And doing everything it possibly can to attack _civilians_?
>>>>>
>>>> Yes it's a war, Palestine has never been in peace with you guys, and i
>>> understand why.
>>> You guys are armed by US ... Palestinian do not have equivalent
>>> weapons....
>>> Btw did you forgot Sabra & shatilla ? just in case :
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre
>>> Your argument is pointless once again, but i guess amnesia 101 is your
>>> bedside book.
>>>
>> I have already commented on that - why do you keep repeating yourself like
>> a broken record?
>> Go talk to your brothers in Lebanon who did the massacre.
>>
>>
>
> First of all lebanon are not my brothers, i'm not an arabian or muslim.
> I'm an european atheist.
> Go fuck yourself (2)
>
>>
>>
> they basically gave them everything they wanted on a silver plate, in
>>>> return Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, sent terrorist suicide
>>>> bombers accross the border - to kill as many Israeli _civilians_ as
>>>> possible.
>>>>
>>>>
>>> Yep that's war remember ?
>>>
>> So trying to kill as many Israeli _civilians_ is OK in your book,
>>
> Yes it's war, RTFM
>

No, it's terrorism, RTFM

>
>
>
>> while playing at war with them neighbors.
>>>
>> Yes, 'playing' in a war that the Arabs started. And winning that war.
>>
>>> If i was forced to have a redneck neighbor zionist integrist like you, i
> would too.
>

What? Be a loser?

>
>
>
>> Btw no one of theses neighbors wanted the creation of the state of
>>> israel
>>>
>> But the UN disagreed.
>>
>
> Yeah, and who has the last word at UN ?
>

The UN?

>
>>
>>
>>> , which is totally understandable
>>>
>> It was not up to them.
>>
> Well they are the first concerned.
>

Concerned about what?

>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>> , but US and British got the last word.
>>>
>> No, Israel did.
>>
>
> Via the british and US support.
>

The Arabs had Russia's support - regardless - they lost - game over.

>
>
>>
>>> Israel also made a nuclear bomb illegaly
>>>
>> Prove that.
>>
>
> It's allready proven.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons#Undeclared_nuclear_states
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
> http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Israel/index.html
>

No - http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=define%3Aproof

You really need to start discerning facts from opinion, you should ask your school teacher for help if you have trouble with that (You're already in 3rd grade right?)

<http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Israel/index.html>
>
>
>
>> The bigger problems with zionist, is they control most of the medias
>>> around the world,
>>>
>> most of the banks, them community are pretty strong around.
>>> Making/doing propaganda is an easy game for them, you cant touch jews,
>>> because as avraham do, everytime you hit them,
>>>
>> Sure... It's all just 1 huge big conspiracy against you.
>>
>
> Nop, no conspiracy, just a FACT.
>

Read above.

>
>
>>
>>
>>> they play the holocaust card.
>>>
>> I didn't bring up the holocaust - you did by comparing Israel to the
>> Nazis.
>>
>
> First i never compared israel to the nazis (or prove it), secondly you did
> bring up holocaust:
> - http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Jan/0736.html
>

It is apparent that you, handrix and all the other gmail pseudo-names you use are the same individual - so it does not matter under which handle you have chosen to make this claim.

But if you would not like to be held responsible for that statement under this handle, I'm fine with it - consider it as proof against the claims you made under the other handle you were using.

<http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Jan/0736.html>
>
>
>>
>>> If someone in europe throw some coktails molotov on a mosque, nothing
>>> happens
>>>
>> When did that happen?
>>
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cocktail+molotov+mosque
>

OK - whoever did that was stupid, and would be classified as a terrorist. I have no idea who did it, and I have no association with him whatsoever.

> <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cocktail+molotov+mosque>
>
>>
>> You have to understand something Avraham
>>
> I don't.
>>
>
> I know.
>

Great.

>
>>
>>> , a lots of people (not muslims) hate zionist, there's a reason for this
>>>
>> Yes - evil exists.
>>
>
> So the one who doesn't like you guys, are evil
>

Yes.

>
> This is once again propaganda.
>

True.

>
>> As you got to understand that a lots of people do not like the US, for
>> what they've done in central ameriqua for exemple
>> Use a spell checker or something...
>>
>
> Go fuck yourself, is that well spelled ?
>

Yes, but completely irrelevant.

>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>> , dont you remember, talibans was good terrorists when they was fighting
>>> agains communists, now that they "fight" against US, they are bad
>>> terrorists.
>>>
>> You agree that they are terrorists then?
>>
>>
>
> I agree on the fact that you're pathetic.
>

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

>
>>
>> stifles yourself with your propaganda.
>>>
>> Your English sucks for someone trying to do propaganda on a ComSec mailing
>> list.
>>
>
> It's well written, open up your english to hebrew translator, and once
> again go fuck yourself.
>

I can read and write in English just fine without the help of a translator - you on the other hand need to work on your grammar and spelling, as well as wash you mouth and fingers with plenty of soap.



Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/