full-disclosure-uk January 2009 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

From: j-f sentier <j.sentiar_at_nospam>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 14:01:56 GMT
To: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@gmail.com>, full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk


> >>Hamas is also designated as a terrorist organization by the US state
>> department.
>> What a nice reference ....
>>
> Do you dispute it?
>

Yes i do, a problem with that ?

>
>
>> >>I said Hamas was, and that the Palestinians elected Hamas as
>> governement.
>> Hamas resist against your invasion.
>>
> How? By firing at _civilians_? Sending suicide bombers to attack
>> _civilians_? And doing everything it possibly can to attack _civilians_?
>>
> Yes it's a war, Palestine has never been in peace with you guys, and i
understand why.
You guys are armed by US ... Palestinian do not have equivalent weapons.... Btw did you forgot Sabra & shatilla ? just in case : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre Your argument is pointless once again, but i guess amnesia 101 is your bedside book.

> If Israel really wanted to kill Palestinians in general, it could do it
> much cheaper and with no Israeli casualties.
>

They did remember now ?

>
>
> Israel pulled out of Gazaa and let the Palestinians have their own
> govornment,
>

Oh you guys are so nice.. shall they say thanks ?

> they basically gave them everything they wanted on a silver plate, in
> return Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, sent terrorist suicide
> bombers accross the border - to kill as many Israeli _civilians_ as
> possible.
>
>

Yep that's war remember ?

>
> Israel is _avoiding civilian casualties_, it is _sorry_ for any _civilians_
> wounded or killed during fighting - but this is a _war_, and _civilians die_
> - especially since Hamas is using Palestinian civilians as human shields -
> http://tinyurl.com/6v45l5
>

Bull-shit

> the same as they were happy at 9/11 - when 3000 innocent civilians dies in
> the WTC - spreading candy in the streets.
>

Lots of people hate USA, but i guess they're terrorists then . So many european country = terrorists.
See i'm kind i save you some words :)

>

> No other country does what Israel does - i.e. make over 250 thousand
> phonecalls to warn enemy's civilians to leave an area about to be bombed -
> during war.
>

Do you guys want a nobel price or something ?

>
>
> Now quoting party is over, let's also talk about fact:
Israel are illegal since 1948.
They have stolen lots of land in jordany, egypt, palestine, liban while playing at war with them neighbors.
Btw no one of theses neighbors wanted the creation of the state of israel, which is totally understandable, but US and British got the last word. Israel also made a nuclear bomb illegaly, they shouldn't have that one. Also about the elected people by god stuff, i forgot to said that the man who wrote the torah was jew ;)
The bigger problems with zionist, is they control most of the medias around the world, most of the banks, them community are pretty strong around. Making/doing propaganda is an easy game for them, you cant touch jews, because as avraham do, everytime you hit them, they play the holocaust card. If someone in europe throw some coktails molotov on a mosque, nothing happens, but if you do the same on a synagogue, all the politics will be condaming the authors of this attak, kind of frustrating eh ?

You have to understand something Avraham, a lots of people (not muslims) hate zionist, there's a reason for this, you've asked for it.

As you got to understand that a lots of people do not like the US, for what they've done in central ameriqua for exemple, or for playing the world policeman game, and yes if 15 clown armed like gardeners can blow 2 towers in US soil, this will make happy some people around the world, religious related or not.
Also stop calling everyone terrorists, dont you remember, talibans was good terrorists when they was fighting agains communists, now that they "fight" against US, they are bad terrorists.
stifles yourself with your propaganda.



Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/