full-disclosure-uk January 2009 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

From: Rants nRaves <rantsnrave_at_nospam>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 00:45:04 GMT
To: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com>


Wow, this is a great thread everyone! Very informative, lots of interesting points and I appreciate how everyone is avoiding ad-hominem attacks. This is almost as good as 4chan! I do have a few questions though: If Israel is so evil, why doesn't the IDF just nuke the Palestinians and put an end to this stupid argument?

Or, if the Palestinians are right, why doesn't someone/Allah take pity on them, give them some nukes and let them put an end to this stupid argument?  I'm serious, these rockets Hamas seems intent on using is the equivalent of bringing a knife to a gun fight. Won't someone think of the children?????

I'm sure everyone here on FD would appreciate this issue being resolved once and for all so we can get back to something useful.

kthxbye!

-Rants

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 3:43 PM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>"I 'm was not an antisemitist, but now I become one."
>
> there's difference between jews and sionist, as i said before jews !=
> sionist
>
> and i'm trully antisionist, and this get enforced when i listen free
> propaganda like Avraham does
>
> Also Mr schneider, you forgot an important fact :
> Palestinian are resistants, not terrorists there's a true difference on
> that one,
> but i see you comming "no no they're terrorist, they throw rockets around
> the border and kill innocent israelis"
> Well in this case, the resistants in world war 2 should be also called
> terrorist.
> Also for your information, the true meaning of the word "terrorist" is very
> close to mercenary.
> A protester is not a terrorist, or shall i call you a terrorist because you
> protest with weapons agains palestinian ?
>
> See propaganda starts right here :)
>
>
>
>
> 2009/1/18 ghost <ghosts@gmail.com>
>
> lmao! OH I GET IT!
>>
>> See, it's fact when the zionist scum say it.
>>
>> BUT IF YOU ARENT A ZIONIST JEW
>>
>> then everything you say is a complete lie and made up.
>>
>> You're really winning your argument and changing peoples mind about
>> israel.
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Avraham Schneider
>> <avri.schneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Here you go -
>> > http://tinyurl.com/6v45l5
>> > http://tinyurl.com/lu4et
>> >
>> >
>> > Have fun reading facts...
>> >
>> >
>> > On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Avraham Schneider
>> > <avri.schneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> sure - take btselem's word for it... a bunch of Palestinians and a
>> British
>> >> jurnalist that says:
>> >> "I would stress that I looked only at the Israeli side because of the
>> new
>> >> factor - Israel setting up a special unit to improve the projection of
>> its
>> >> arguments around the world. Paul.Reynolds-INTERNET@bbc.co.uk "
>> >>
>> >> Basically a jurnalist that admits to being biased and a group of
>> >> Palestinians - really credible...
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:30 AM, ghost <ghosts@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7809371.stm
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> http://www.btselem.org/English/Gaza_Strip/20081231_Army_bombs_metal_workshop_in_Gaza.asp
>> >>>
>> >>> Yes, see, its just a huge mass conspiracy, the whole world is against
>> >>> israel and makes this stuff up. They would never release lies and
>> >>> propaganda video. NEVER! It's not in the Zionist scum blood to lie! NO
>> >>> SIR! NEVER! The BBC is ran by Palestine!
>> >>>
>> >>> Label me not surprised, if someone disagrees with zionist scum they
>> >>> are labeled as either self hating if they are Jewish, or mentally
>> >>> unstable.
>> >>>
>> >>> Your mothers a whore and your father holds the money.
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Avraham Schneider
>> >>> <avri.schneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>> > The topic does not change much on this discussion, so if you really
>> >>> > cared
>> >>> > that much for the signal to noise ratio, you would have filtered the
>> >>> > topic
>> >>> > out - especially since you use gmail...
>> >>> >
>> >>> > It seems that you are enjoying this thread since you have been
>> >>> > following it
>> >>> > so far, and even bothered responding to the thread.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > I myself am not enjoying the thread, I respond for a totally
>> different
>> >>> > reason - to disprove false claims made as part of a propaganda
>> campain
>> >>> > going
>> >>> > on here.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > I hope you understand - if not - you are welcome to take the
>> filtering
>> >>> > advice, and if even that does not make you happy - I guess you will
>> >>> > have to
>> >>> > continue being unhappy.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > Cheers.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:49 PM, <them.root@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> Innovative solution to all your problems, on both sides: stop
>> >>> >> discussing
>> >>> >> politics on FD. I was under the impression this was supposed to be
>> >>> >> about
>> >>> >> compsec, not alt.politics.middleeast. Doesn't matter who -is-
>> right,
>> >>> >> from
>> >>> >> here it looks like a bunch of kids using slightly more
>> sophisticated
>> >>> >> arguments.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> Understand? Someone is wrong on the internet, shocker, that one.
>> You
>> >>> >> guys aren't going to change each other's minds, so what you're
>> doing
>> >>> >> is a
>> >>> >> waste of time and lowering the noise to signal ratio.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> Grow up.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> -----Original Message-----
>> >>> >> From: ghost <ghosts@gmail.com>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:39:01
>> >>> >> To: Full Disclosure<full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk>
>> >>> >> Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> The IDF would not release anything fake? LMAO! That takes the cake.
>> >>> >> You're a propoganda shill.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Avraham Schneider
>> >>> >> <avri.schneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>> >> > The IDF released footage from a remote controlled spy aircarft,
>> >>> >> > showing
>> >>> >> > terrorists shooting from a UN building - experts have inspected
>> the
>> >>> >> > footage
>> >>> >> > and none have contested it.
>> >>> >> >
>> >>> >> > It's not that difficult to find out if it was fake or not - and
>> >>> >> > considering
>> >>> >> > the IDF released it, they would not risk releasing anything fake,
>> as
>> >>> >> > it
>> >>> >> > would be shooting itself in the foot.
>> >>> >> >
>> >>> >> > In general I agree, unless you can easily detect if the footage
>> was
>> >>> >> > fake
>> >>> >> > or
>> >>> >> > not, videos on youtube are not reliable sources.
>> >>> >> >
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >>> >> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>> >>> >> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>> >>> >> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>> >>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >>> >> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>> >>> >> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>> >>> >> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>> >>> >
>> >>> >
>> >>>
>> >>> _______________________________________________
>> >>> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>> >>> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>> >>> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>



Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/