full-disclosure-uk January 2009 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider_at_nospam>
Date: Sun Jan 18 2009 - 05:56:58 GMT
To: j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com>


On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 7:36 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com> wrote:

> You're fake dude.
>
> You're defending blindly what's not defendable, and you're not dumb enought
> for that, so you're paid by someone.
>

If blindly is defined giving you clear facts - and not defendable is defined as self defense...

Regarding the being paid statement, it is something that would be very difficult for me to disprove, and since it has nothing to do with the facts - I won't bother. Besides, if anyone wants to send me money for this - I will take it gladly, I accept paypal/cash/money order, you name it... :-)

2009/1/18 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@gmail.com>
>
>
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 4:10 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> <avri.schneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Just hours after the cease-fire announcement Hamas fired 7 rockets into
>>> Israel
>>>
>>> Sure it's always more fun when you can fire at them like rabbits.
>>>
>>> Hamas are really bad terrorists, after tsahal killed 1000 civilians with
>>> phosphore bombs, it's sure that 7 home made rocket fired with some old
>>> school pipe and a cheap compas, makes the difference.
>>>
>> The IDF didn't kill 1000 civilians - some civilians have died, many
>> civilians have died, but that is only because of Hamas.
>> Israel has the right to defend itself, and that includes firing at it's
>> enemy -even if they use civilians as shields-.
>>
>> No other country in the world makes a qaurter of a milion phone calls to
>> warn civilians to leave an area that is going to be bombed before they bomb
>> it during battle. Especially when those civilians store weapons in their
>> homes and/or have weapon smugling tunnels underground.
>>
>> Anyways more you bombs them, more they want revenge, even the ones who
>>> wasn't pro war/revenge.
>>>
>> They could instead choose they want peace, stop firing rockets at us, I
>> think that would be a good start.
>>
>>>
>>> So what's make the difference between a palestinian and a terrorist to
>>> you ?
>>> not much eh ?
>>>
>> If the Palestinian is a terrorist, there is no difference.
>>
>>>
>>> Well, thats why we can call that again a genocide.
>>>
>> Look up the definition in the dictionary.
>>
>>
>>>
>>> And know what ? your argument about poor innocent israeli people who got
>>> killed by rockets throwed near the border by bad palestinian terrorists got
>>> segfaulted :
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila
>>> This remind you something ?
>>>
>> How does this have anything to do with rockets being fired at Israel?
>> Besides - it "was carried out between 16 and 18 September 1982 by the Lebanese
>> Forces <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Forces> militia group" -
>> i.e. -not by Israel-.
>>
>> You should blame them for it - and I don't see Hamas firing rockets at
>> them - so your whole argument is pointless.
>>
>>
>>>
>>> Oh i guess it's because they've throw 5 rockets near the border so it's
>>> legit to killed anyone ?
>>>
>> It's not 5 rockets - it's a daily bombardment of rockets fired at Israeli
>> cities with people that need to run to the shelters whenever the alarm goes
>> on.
>>
>> And yes, even 1 rocket fired across your borders from an enemy entity
>> justifies killing those that fire at you.
>>
>>
>>> And you expect them to shut the fuck up ?
>>>
>> They can talk as much as they want, but if they fire at Israeli civilians,
>> the IDF will fire back at them.
>>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2009/1/17 andrew. wallace <andrew.wallace@rocketmail.com>
>>>
>>>> On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Avraham Schneider
>>>> <avri.schneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> > they don't have the time to find out if it is a UN building
>>>>
>>>> I find that hard to believe with the amount of intelligence the
>>>> Israeli's have.
>>>>
>>>> On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Avraham Schneider
>>>> <avri.schneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> > and/or if there are civilians inside or not.
>>>>
>>>> Of course there are civilians inside its a UN building.
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>>>> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>>>> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>



Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/