full-disclosure-uk January 2009 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] e-Holocaust

Re: [Full-disclosure] e-Holocaust

From: <e.hitler_at_nospam>
Date: Mon Jan 12 2009 - 11:48:07 GMT
To: "Rants nRaves" <rantsnrave@gmail.com>


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

You are in no position to "translate" what we said here in clear English, and it is not about getting on a plane, because you _cannot_ just take a plane to Palestine / Israel...

We still disagree, _every_ damage, no matter how small / big, it does affect people, Israeli people and that is the main point..

We don't think IDF will stop because of some artists and lawyers websites hacked, but We do believe that this damage, no matter how small, is actually affecting Israeli people, servers, data, etc...

We expected to be called by a script-kiddie by people like you because that is all you can possibly think against us, first thing that pops in a limited mind like yours when a web-hack occurs is "omg script kiddies", maybe you should lookup the meaning of a script kiddie, we don't use public scripts ( yet we don't try to reinvent the wheel ), and we are not kids.

We are not looking for fame, we are talking from one alias, we only want one thing and that is as much damage as possible for .co.il boxes.

We did not claim that we are helping hamas, only reason we are behind an 'unknown' email / identity, is because we are not aiming for publicity.

You say you have no skin in this game, and yet you try to rant on full-disc lists, hypocrite much?

Our actions to this situation got nothing to do with replying to your emails.

... And are you really serious about thinking of a creative and expressive name for an anonymous signature of a group that's main objective is damage of .co.il servers?, Hitler killed alot of Jews, and the holocaust was a huge event to Jews and Palestinians, so we used both names, if you can think of a better name for this operation, please forward it to /dev/null.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:30:35 +0300 Rants nRaves <rantsnrave@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 1:38 AM, <e.hitler@hush.ai> wrote:
>
>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>> Hash: SHA1
>>
>> We are pretty far away from them, if it was possible for us to
>go
>> and fight, we would.
>
>
>Translation: I'm too comfortable sitting on a couch in my mothers
>basement
>watching porn on the internet to get on a plane and put my life at
>risk like
>the other 1.4 million people who live in Gaza. If you don't have
>the money,
>then go get a job at McDonalds flipping burgers until you do.
>Anything else
>is just lame excuses considering what is at stake.
>
>
>> It is not worthless, it is merely the beginning.. every file,
>> database, email, paypal or bank account... the more damage, the
>> better... maybe one site is worthless for you, but its someone
>> else's job, years of effort to build, etc etc... and as long as
>> that someone is an Israeli, then his site is a target.
>
>
>Yes, it is worthless. Your targets have no military or political
>value. What you're doing is the internet equivalent of throwing
>eggs at a
>passing car- adolescent prank that might piss someone off, but in
>the end is
>meaningless. Or are you so delusional that you think the IDF will
>stop now
>because some lawyers and artists had their websites hacked?
>
>Let's put it to a simple test to determine its value. I've been
>told Hamas
>suicide bombers get 72 virgins when they reach heaven for their
>actions.
> How many virgins does hacking mynotebook.co.il or refaeli-art.com
>get you?
>
>
>
>>
>> We expected people to call this "script kiddie", but it is
>alright,
>> that is the typical response from a "rants" person like
>yourself,
>> we will overlook that..
>
>
>Of course you expected to be called a script kiddie- that's what
>you are.
> That or you're the stupidest hacker in the world for using a new
>exploit
>you designed on such worthless targets. If you really were
>anything more
>then a script kiddie why wouldn't you use your awesome power to
>hack an
>Israeli government site? Why not steal something embarrassing
>from the IDF
>and post it for the world to see? Simple- because you're a
>pathetic script
>kiddie.
>
>
>>
>>
>> - -- QUOTE --
>> >Then to prove just how pathetic you really are, you don't even
>> >have the
>> >balls to publicly show your face and have to hide behind an
>> >anonymous email
>> >address- all while real men are out there on the streets in
>harms
>> >way.
>> - -- / QUOTE --
>>
>> That is coming from the person who replied to our email from his
>> "Rants n Raves" email account? please take a seat.
>
>
>Please. I'm not the one making grand claims about helping Hamas
>fight the
>IDF. I'm more then happy to admit that I've got no skin in this
>game.
>
>
>>
>> We do have what it takes to make a difference, we believe
>actions
>> speak louder than words, so you can just sit back and watch.
>
>
>If you believe actions speak louder then words then why the hell
>are you
>arguing with me? Do you even read what you type?
>
>~ The E-Holocaust
>
>
>
>I gotta say, this whole "e.hitler" and "e-holocaust" thing makes
>you sound
>like you're 9 years old. Couldn't you come up with something more
>creative
>and impressive?
>
>-Rants
>
>
>>
>>
>> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 06:20:03 +0300 Rants nRaves
>> <rantsnrave@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Wow, congratulations. While people on both sides are risking
>> >their lives
>> >and in some cases making the ultimate sacrifice by loosing
>their
>> >life for
>> >their friends, family and country; you've hacked some worthless
>> >Israeli
>> >websites- thus once again proving lawyers and artists in all
>> >countries don't
>> >know how to apply security patches to their servers. I'm
>sure
>> >the IDF is
>> >cowering in fear over your awesome power, amazing resources and
>> >limitless
>> >influence- just like every other script kiddie out there.
>> >Can we all now schedule the parade and present you with your
>medal
>> >for being
>> >the lamest excuse of a terrorist / freedom fighter / human
>being
>> >of the
>> >week?
>> >
>> >Then to prove just how pathetic you really are, you don't even
>> >have the
>> >balls to publicly show your face and have to hide behind an
>> >anonymous email
>> >address- all while real men are out there on the streets in
>harms
>> >way. Even
>> >the worthless politicians are doing more and taking bigger
>risks
>> >then you.
>> >
>> >Normally I'd suggest to go crawl back into your hiding hole,
>but
>> >since
>> >you've never actually came out; I'll just say shut up and let
>the
>> >adults
>> >deal with it, because clearly you don't have what it takes to
>make
>> >a real
>> >difference in the world.
>> >
>> >- Rants
>>

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Charset: UTF8
Version: Hush 3.0
Note: This signature can be verified at https://www.hushtools.com/verify

wpwEAQMCAAYFAklrLfcACgkQiG0lprPxISrSrQP/XSrLZ+qOvfcRw3R4IVkuzTrgq+0L 2To45az2K0gE9qkwPeDrWhPAFsUD+VihqU7aNC75TMwl5w4cjxE7i4zaVTj7JpNhpgU3 hD3M1cxJ7om3guHZdAlYcbUKH6rEmZc6pfmZf2qllFGIWDijI62ScXQPQGcArFpe3gHZ fuw9ojM=
=RzNj
-----END PGP SIGNATURE----- -- Need cash? Click to get a cash advance. http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/PnY6qxsmepEzZYFhOoPEQQiEhZhBR8UiEXc6EOjG6cYmBZY7bfSsQ/ _______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/