full-disclosure-uk January 2009 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v profile...

Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v profile...

From: Biz Marqee <biz.marqee_at_nospam>
Date: Mon Jan 12 2009 - 10:16:56 GMT
To: n3td3v <xploitable@gmail.com>


I don't need to turn people against you.. you do that better than I could ever hope to. I merely express my own hate for you and sure, I could ignore you but that would be passive encouragement. If I don't say something it says to others that I think you are OK... when you are far from OK. You claim to be a researcher, yet you research nothing and only ever theorize about things (and often your theories are impractical and/or just plain crazy). Researching requires a practical effort to understand things and move them forward. Do you really believe you are a researcher? Do you actually believe your own hype? You classing yourself as a researcher belittles the effort of all the REAL researches out there. This is just one of my many issues with you.

Also, it is interesting that despite lots of people saying YOU are the problem, you seem to consistently blame others for your current predicament.

Call me whatever you like, it doesn't detract from the fact you are a delusional fruitcake. Seriously.. seek professional help or at the very least get the fuck off this list.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at :58 PM, n3td3v <xploitable@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think anyone on full-disclosure is a troll apart from
> Ureleet@Gmail.com, the rest of us are pretty serious about security
> and what we talk about. I know i'm serious about what I say and i'm
> strong in my convictions about what I say, even if you don't always
> agree with my points of view. There is no need to go around abusing me
> and say you hate me and turning a list against me, just because you
> don't agree with my opinion, how fucked up is that? Look at your own
> conduct if you want to talk about mental illness. The amount of
> bullshit that is made up about me just because you don't agree with my
> opinions on security is amazing. Have you nothing better to do than do
> what you do with serious researchers like me? If you don't agree with
> my opinion about a security industry software license, just ignore. If
> you don't agree on anything I say, just ignore. Don't send out a hate
> campaign and rally people against me, thats the real fuck up.
>
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at :35 AM, Biz Marqee <biz.marqee@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Informative, interesting and more to the point - its spot on. His self
> > medicating with illegal drugs also falls right in line with this..
> >
> > and even assuming that this profile is all incorrect and this IS some
> troll
> > winding us all up, he invariably has some mental illness. no one sane -
> > whether a "joke" or not - rants on and on and on to a bunch of people who
> > detest him.. maybe for a while but not for years on end.
> >
> > n3td3v, get help or exit life.
> >
>
>



Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/