full-disclosure-uk November 2010 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] Open Letter to Lee Var

Re: [Full-disclosure] Open Letter to Lee Vartan, Assistant United States Attorney in regards to the Goatse Security iPad case.

From: huj huj huj <datskihuj_at_nospam>
Date: Thu Nov 18 2010 - 09:40:32 GMT
To: Andrew Auernheimer <gluttony@gmail.com>

yeah takes one to know one
you have always been a nobody chasing fame with silly memes and smalltime
trolling
you keep talking about what others have done
well i save starving children in africa
i singlehandedly removed all german pedophiles from pattaya in 2009
i stopped the cold war between usa and cccp
i could go on but i already copied your silly lies too much
let me recap
you have done absolutely nothing to help anyone but yourself
you are a greedy delusional drugaddict(hey i like drugs too but be
realistic)
all you want is fame for your shattered ego
if you weren't such a joke you would make me sick
have a nice day :)

2010/11/18 Andrew Auernheimer <gluttony@gmail.com>

> Yawn, another nobody continuing to libel me. I've never performed any
> such thing, nor attempted to sell trojaned computers. Continuing to
> assert blatant falsehoods only lends credence to my case. Who are you?
> What have you done that means anything or helps the world?
>
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:24 AM, huj huj huj <datskihuj@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "and keeping US citizens safe from Russian and Chinese organized crime"
> >
> > "Beyond this, I can't tell you the number of chink and russki botnet CNCs
> > we've popped over the years. As soon as the federales give back our
> > illegally stolen machines, I'll give you all the evidence you want of it.
> > We have years and years of good public service under our belts. Do you?"
> >
> > hahahahaha you're simply too funny
> >
> > what you mean is you dumped your own shitty trojan on their systems (the
> > ones you couldnt sell...)
> >
> > we all remember your rant about having 3k mac osx machines for sale
> >
> > fucking retard you're forgetting that information on the internet doesnt
> go
> > away
> >
> > you are a joke and you make me laugh
> >
> >
> > keep it up :)
> >
> >
> >
> > 2010/11/18 Andrew Auernheimer <gluttony@gmail.com>
> >>
> >> "The reality is that you are inconsequential to security because you
> >> are a script kiddie."
> >>
> >> Perhaps you are confused as to what this term means. Script kiddies
> >> are people who do not produce innovation of their own, and solely run
> >> things downloaded from Packetstorm. I have repeatedly stood up and
> >> done unique things to advance my nation, not just in information
> >> security but in an interdisciplinary manner. As far as my
> >> accomplishments in information security, I recently watched one of
> >> Samy Kamkar's presentations at Blackhat that cites our group
> >> repeatedly. One of our advisories is mentioned in his slides:
> >> http://i.imgur.com/YIl9I.jpg
> >> and he also states that cross-protocol scripting was "made big" by us.
> >>
> >> What about Robert Hansen/RSnake? He said "I donít see anyone outside
> >> of a handful of people, like Weev, Wade Alcorn, Samy Kumkar, Aaron
> >> Weaver and myself doing this kind of research. Thereís literally
> >> thousands of potentially exploitable services out there!" --
> >>
> >>
> http://ha.ckers.org/blog/20100329/safari-integer-overflow-aids-inter-protocol-exploitation/
> >>
> >> RSnake is well respected in the security community. Does he suddenly
> >> not know what he's talking about just for recognizing the validity of
> >> my research? I have stacks of internal government memos highlighting
> >> the implications of stuff we've outlined-- clearly a number of people
> >> think the things that we're doing are notable and have real world
> >> implications.
> >>
> >> I do not post on this list looking for sympathy-- quite the opposite.
> >> Unlike you, I believe in free speech, and even want to give my deepest
> >> critics a chance to hop into the dialogue.
> >> Finally, your profession deserves to be cheapened. I've actually
> >> attempted to innovate, and who are you? Oh yeah, you're some dude that
> >> hits a button on Core Impact for a living. There are a number of
> >> amazing individuals in the information security community doing great
> >> things, but for every one of them there's a hundred snake-oil peddling
> >> losers who are the real scriptkiddies. Though dated, the PHC
> >> production of the same name rings true for individuals such as
> >> yourself. Maybe you should read it and it'll challenge you to actually
> >> do something useful instead of tossing ad hominems on a mailing list:
> >>
> >>
> http://antisec.wordpress.com/2005/12/18/hack4txt-a-phc-production-the-real-scriptkiddies/
> >>
> >> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 9:10 PM, R S <fifteenfourtyone@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> >
> >> > Speaking for only myself, I could care less about your personal /
> >> > political views. The reality is you are inconsequential to security
> because
> >> > you are a script kiddie. I had read articles about your various high
> profile
> >> > 'trolling' incidents before, but until your asinine post here had
> never
> >> > bothered to research you. What I've read was nothing but humorous. At
> one
> >> > point you claim to hate bloggers, yet in a pre Web 2.0 world, you and
> your
> >> > Encyclopedia Dramatica generation script kiddies would have no
> notoriety at
> >> > all. Nobody would care about your bizarre high profile cries for
> attention,
> >> > and personally, I certainly don't.
> >> > You are a troll and a script kiddie. Your whiney rants have no place
> on
> >> > a mailing list for the security community. I'm sure the kids that
> support
> >> > you on various forums eat your crap up, but you will find little
> sympathy
> >> > here. You claim constantly to hunt pedophiles, thats great. Somehow
> I'm sure
> >> > most people in prison have done good in their lives as well as bad.
> >> > Hopefully, if my tax dollars do their job, you will have plenty of
> time in
> >> > the near future to contemplate all of this in jail.
> >> > Grow up kiddo. Personally I resent how you and your ilk cheapen this
> >> > profession, and applaud law enforcement for doing their job.
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > R
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > From: Andrew Auernheimer <gluttony () gmail com>
> >> > Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:06:02 -0600
> >> > ________________________________
> >> >
> >> > Troy,
> >> >
> >> > As with many of my critics, you insist on attempting to libel me and
> >> > defame
> >> > my character (clearly having an objection to my political views)
> instead
> >> > of
> >> > honestly debating the merits of my actions and the reality of my many
> >> > well-received research contributions. I take ad hominem attacks like
> >> > yours
> >> > in stride with the civility and grace befitting of a Christian man,
> and
> >> > urge
> >> > you to think more critically before you say more things that
> >> > will embarrass you in front of your peers.
> >> >
> >> > "You see no evidence of"
> >> >
> >> > Your implication that because you have not seen evidence of something
> it
> >> > has
> >> > not happened is fallacious. Regardless, I will enlighten you with some
> >> > history of our anti-pedophile activity (with links to backdated posts
> >> > pedophile posts detailing our successes against their infrastructure
> and
> >> > payment systems, emails with full headers and evidence of ongoing
> >> > pedophile
> >> > activity), some of which predates the iPad incident by years. You
> >> > haven't
> >> > seen any evidence of it because we, unlike many people, do not wear
> >> > every
> >> > bit of public service we do on our sleeve. We live in the spirit of
> >> > Matthew
> >> > 6:6.
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > _______________________________________________
> >> > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> >> > Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
> >> > Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> >> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
> >> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
> >
> >
>

_______________________________________________
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/