full-disclosure-uk January 2009 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

From: j-f sentier <j.sentiar_at_nospam>
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 12:06:41 GMT
To: "Ed Carp" <erc@pobox.com>, "Avraham Schneider" <avri.schneider@gmail.com>, full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk


Relativisation in this case is neccessary, because the UK took this land from arabians, and gived it to jews mostly because it was supposedly them promised land.
Before that maybe not much arabians was living there, but still it was them land.
The not legit attribution in 1948 of the land to israel was the conflict starter and still today, now excuses have changed, palestinian are throwing rocks and old school rockets around the border in israel. What have changed so far ? as i sayed in my first post on this topic, israel is very young 61 years old, and have been in war with all of them neighbors, also while fighting with them, israel once again has taken more land during theses wars.

I can understand why palestinian mothers are telling to theirs sons to wear a bomb, and blow themself to kill some israelians, i totally do not approve this, but as a mather of fact, i understand the despair for this people (open-mind is a crime ?).

Also as i sayed in my first post, another problem of Israelites is that they think they are elected by god... and then are superior to any other race/religion, i'm not inventing nothing here.. it's written in the Thora.

Just this fact is a fundamental communication problem, for any discution because persons such as Avraham will always overlook the others point of view.

I'm not pro-palestinian or pro-israel, the only thing i know is relativisation in such conflict should be always the first thing to do before dumping any crap from your brain.

A correction for Avraham:
Jews != Israel
Sionists != Jews

Also you sayed that jews that dont support the state and actions of israel, are not real jews, or have lost the believe, this again is propaganda , as the US government was doing in USA a few years ago, "if you're not for the invasion/war in irak/afghanistan, you're not a real american".

2009/1/6 Ed Carp <erc@pobox.com>

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 2:14 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "what would you call your lies"
> > Which lies ?
> > You're tunnel-focused on your point, with no relativisation at all, which
>
> Relativism is for opinions, not for fact.
>
> > There's two side on a medial, dont forget that, that's why i say you're
> > doing propaganda, while criticizing the other propaganda.
>
> No, there's not - the only side is the truth, the facts, which I guess
> you choose to label as lies and propaganda. What was presented is
> FACT, not opinion. How can FACT be relative?
>



Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/