full-disclosure-uk January 2009 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

Re: [Full-disclosure] The war in Palestine

From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider_at_nospam>
Date: Sun Jan 04 2009 - 13:39:12 GMT
To: "Alaa Abdelwahab" <alaa.abdelwahab@free.fr>


>
> "I do recommend every one to read the history to know why rockets are
> lunched from Gaza toward the "Israeli" lands, and what the Israeli troops
> are really doing."
>
> We will go right ahead -
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel#Jewish_History_in_Israel
>
>
>
> "You do not have time ? yes even sometime I don't have enough time to read
> my own mails.
>
>
>
> I will try to help, have a look on this map"
>
> Thanks but we have time to do our own research and we don't need your cheap
> propaganda – thanks anyway…
>
> Here's a better picture –
>
>
>
> How about some historic facts?
>
>
> http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm#From%20Roman%20to%20Ottoman%20Rule
>
> About 61 B.C., Roman troops under Pompei invaded Judea and sacked Jerusalem
> in support of King Herod. Judea had become a client state of Rome.
> Initially it was ruled by the client Herodian dynasty. The land was divided
> into districts of Judea, Galilee, Peraea and a small trans-Jordanian
> section, each of which eventually came under direct Roman control. The
> Romans called the large central area of the land, which included Jerusalem,
> *Judea*. According to Christian belief, Jesus Christ was born in
> Bethlehem, Judea, in the early years of Roman rule. Roman rulers put down
> Jewish revolts in about A.D. 70 and A.D. 132. In A.D. 135, the Romans drove
> the Jews out of Jerusalem, following the failed Bar Kochba revolt. The
> Romans named the area *Palaestina*, at about this time. The name *Palaestina,
> *which* * became Palestine in English, is derived from Herodotus, who used
> the term *Palaistine Syria* to refer to the entire southern part of Syria,
> meaning "Philistine Syria." Most of the Jews who continued to practice their
> religion fled or were forcibly exiled from Palestine, eventually forming a
> second Jewish Diaspora. However, Jewish communities continued to exist,
> primarily in the Galilee, the northernmost part of Palestine. Palestine was
> governed by the Roman Empire until the fourth century A.D. (300's) and then
> by the Byzantine Empire. In time, Christianity spread to most of Palestine.
> The population consisted of Jewish converts to Christianity and paganism,
> peoples imported by the Romans, and others who had probably inhabited
> Palestine continuously.
>
> During the seventh century (A.D. 600's), Muslim<http://www.mideastweb.org/islamhistory.htm>
> Arab armies moved north from Arabia to conquer most of the Middle East,
> including Palestine. Jerusalem was conquered about 638 by the Caliph Umar (
> Omar <http://www.mideastweb.org/Middle-East-Encyclopedia/umar.htm>) who
> gave his protection to its inhabitants.<http://mideastweb.org/covenantofomar.htm>Muslim powers controlled the region until the early 1900's. The rulers
> allowed Christians and Jews to keep their religions. However, most of the
> local population gradually accepted Islam and the Arab-Islamic culture of
> their rulers. Jerusalem (Al-Quds<http://www.mideastweb.org/Middle-East-Encyclopedia/Al-Quds.htm>)
> became holy to Muslims as the site where, according to tradition, Muhammad<http://www.mideastweb.org/Middle-East-Encyclopedia/Muhammad.htm>ascended to heaven after a miraculous overnight ride from Mecca on his horse
> *Al-Buraq*. The al-Aqsa<http://www.mideastweb.org/Middle-East-Encyclopedia/Al-aqsa.htm>mosque was built on the site generally regarded as the area of the Jewish
> temples.
>
>
>
> But don't let the facts bother you…
>
>
>
> "Do you understand why the small green areas are attacking the white ones
> ??"
>
> Yes, because of Iran's support and radical Islam leader's quest for power
> and control over this region in particular and the world in general.
>
>
>
> "If you don't like to think about it and maybe we are all technical ppl
> who really only understand numbers? I will help as well
>
> In the last 8 years there were 5000 rockets (if we can really call it
> rockets) launched from the green areas killed "5" and wounded "15" and
> captured "1" ppl who lives in the white lands.
>
>
>
> So the ppl from the white areas answer by killing "5000" and wounded
> "150000" and capture more than "20000" ppl from the green areas (7% of these
> number are only in the last 7 days).
>
>
>
> Maybe I will try to help more after 10 years from now by sending another
> Map, and lets discuss then why the Palestinians didn't resist to exist, if
> we will remember if there was a country called Palestine, which used to own
> the whole green and white lands only 70 years ago "
>
>
>
> Your point is?
>
>
>
> This is war, not a gentleman's duel.
>
>
>
> The fact that the weak side uses low-grade rockets means that the strong
> side must match their arsenal to be "fair"?
>
>
>
> "I hope that I didn't take much time from you all."
>
> You did.
>
>
>
>
>



Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/